I'm so proud...
I guess to start this I should elaborate on how each of us is doing. I am so proud of David and each of my children.
Josh got his learner's permit. He is getting in some driving practice, and will be taking Driver's Ed this summer. He is currently running lights for GODSPELL this weekend at his High School. He seems to have really found something he loves in theatre, and he is really good at it. He also actually appeared on stage recently in UP THE DOWN STAIRCASE. Who woulda thunk it?
Mollie is kayaking again this season. I am constantly amazed at how good she is. Her big regatta will be May 21. My goal is to not end the long day looking like a boiled lobster. Her artwork continues to evolve and she has been accepted into next year's advanced art class.
Jeffrey has discovered baseball. This may be his sport, although he really wants to paddle like Mollie and Joshua - maybe next year. He has such a beautiful voice, and was chosen to sing in his school's talent show without even auditioning. He will be singing "Proud to be an American."
Katherine talking up a storm. We have had to become VERY careful with what we say, as she repeats everything. She is beginning to talk in more sentences, but they are usually punctuated with the many signs (American sign language) she knows. She LOVES shoes. I'm pretty sure we have another Imelda Marcos on our hands. She knows JUST what pair she wants to wear each day and woe to the person who doesn't put that pair on her.
David has been doing a ton of freelance theatre work, in addition to his volunteer work. He was just awarded the Outstanding Volunteer of the Year at the Gainesville Theatre Alliance Season Celebration on May 3rd.
Me, I'm just glad to be finishing up the season, and I'm really looking forward to summer and taking some day trips with David and the kids. We may try to take a vacation this year, but we have LOTS of house projects we are working on, so we'll see.
Josh got his learner's permit. He is getting in some driving practice, and will be taking Driver's Ed this summer. He is currently running lights for GODSPELL this weekend at his High School. He seems to have really found something he loves in theatre, and he is really good at it. He also actually appeared on stage recently in UP THE DOWN STAIRCASE. Who woulda thunk it?
Mollie is kayaking again this season. I am constantly amazed at how good she is. Her big regatta will be May 21. My goal is to not end the long day looking like a boiled lobster. Her artwork continues to evolve and she has been accepted into next year's advanced art class.
Jeffrey has discovered baseball. This may be his sport, although he really wants to paddle like Mollie and Joshua - maybe next year. He has such a beautiful voice, and was chosen to sing in his school's talent show without even auditioning. He will be singing "Proud to be an American."
Katherine talking up a storm. We have had to become VERY careful with what we say, as she repeats everything. She is beginning to talk in more sentences, but they are usually punctuated with the many signs (American sign language) she knows. She LOVES shoes. I'm pretty sure we have another Imelda Marcos on our hands. She knows JUST what pair she wants to wear each day and woe to the person who doesn't put that pair on her.
David has been doing a ton of freelance theatre work, in addition to his volunteer work. He was just awarded the Outstanding Volunteer of the Year at the Gainesville Theatre Alliance Season Celebration on May 3rd.
Me, I'm just glad to be finishing up the season, and I'm really looking forward to summer and taking some day trips with David and the kids. We may try to take a vacation this year, but we have LOTS of house projects we are working on, so we'll see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home