Mother's Day
I've discovered Mother's Day is tough when you don't have a mom. It was a beautiful day, we actually went to church, and we ate at a wonderful German restaurant. Yet, something was missing, and it took me half the morning to figure it out. My mom. Sometimes, I forget how much I miss her and how much she held the family together, and then it hits me like a ton of bricks. I'm watching my children grow up, and I so want to show her how well they are doing, and introduce her to Katherine Grace. I know she is watching though, and that's what gets me through some days.
My white hawk was watching us yesterday too. The one that appeared in our yard the day we got home from mom's funeral, and has lived in the tree outside Katherine's room ever since. That hawk is my sign that all is ok, and I'm not sure what I'll do if it ever disappears.
My white hawk was watching us yesterday too. The one that appeared in our yard the day we got home from mom's funeral, and has lived in the tree outside Katherine's room ever since. That hawk is my sign that all is ok, and I'm not sure what I'll do if it ever disappears.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home