At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

A day at the children's museum

Atlanta has a wonderfulchildren's museum. Jeffrey and Katherine and I joined some of my "Georgia Gang" friends a couple of weeks ago and we headed to Centennial Olympic Park and CNN, then over to the museum. Six moms with six children in strollers and various big brothers and sisters. Jeffrey got to bring his friend John Michael. We had a great time. Mommy made the outfit for Katherine from the latest Ottobre magazine. It has a matching hat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

OMG she looks so sweet! And so grown up too.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home