At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Monday, May 16, 2005

One step closer to Eagle

Joshua will be getting his Life Scout advancement next Monday night at his Court of Honor. He came over tonight to tell me that he had been through his scoutmaster review tonight. The next step is Eagle Scout. He and I have made a deal that he will get his Eagle before he gets his driver's license. There have been several times over the past several years that I wondered if he would ever get enough motivation to advance through the Boy Scout ranks, and here he is!! On to an Eagle Scout project!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Josh! I'm proud of you! Grammy Pat

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home