At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The end of school and the beginning of summer.....

Well, we made it through those last days of school. Those days when you are so proud of your children, because they ALL received honors at their respective honors day programs, and those days when you are panicking because you have NO EARTHLY CLUE what the heck you are supposed to do all summer.

I was going to post pics of the kids honors day programs, but you all know what they look like. Kids standing up in a line, looking uncomfortable, holding on to some certificate that hopefully I will get in a scrapbook sometime before they get old and retire. (I'm still working on getting something in Josh's baby book if that helps.) Josh was honored in Math (what a shocker!!), Theatre, and the Academic Team, Mollie was honored in Art and the Academic Team, and Jeffrey for Reading and P.E. (running 19 miles.)

I cannot believe school ended so soon. We are halfway through the second week of summer vacation. Of course school starts again on August 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home