At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A day with the family

David and I took the day off today and we spent the day with Josh, Mollie and Jeffrey. Poor Katherine got sent off to preschool, so that we could go to the movies. We've taken her to the movies before, but it's not a lot of fun for anyone. We went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm not sure I loved it, but it was a cute movie. I love Johnny Depp, but Tim Burton definitely has his own style, and I'm not sure it always works.

We still need to get school supplies as school starts next Friday. Luckily it is tax free weekend, as that stuff gets expensive when you are buying for 4!! Yep, got a supply list for the 2 YEAR OLD!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home