Scooby Dooby Doo!!!
Our little Scooby Doo fan LOVES the new outfit mommy made for her!!<>
In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.
2 Comments:
Katherine is so DAMNED CUTE!
It makes me wish I had taken some time out of my own selfish life to have children.
Beth, you and David are so lucky to have such a beautiful girl.
Uncle A
Darling picture of a darling little girl!! She loves every outfit you make her, Beth!
Post a Comment
<< Home