At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Monday, August 08, 2005

How I spent my Monday

Yep, with Mollie getting braces. She had an 8:30AM appointment, we left at 10:30AM and were back with a broken bracket by 2:30PM. It could be a LONG 18 months.....


She is doing just fine and they really look quite nice. She took the rest of the day off school (the 2nd day) and is taking some Aleve, but I think she'll be ready to go back and show her friends tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home