Jobs
Well, I did it. I quit my job. I have until next Wednesday, when I am officially unemployed, or as David puts it, "freelance."
YEAH!!!
YEAH!!!
In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.
3 Comments:
I'm proud of you, Beth, for sticking up for what you believe in! Your decision to leave that job behind will open up new doors for you. Good luck!!
Pat/Mom
Good for you!
I have no idea why you quit but it sounds like you needed to.
Did you quit with a plan? You must be independently wealthy? I certainly hope this works out. Life is to short to have go someplace every day, and be unhappy. Good luck......
Post a Comment
<< Home