At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Katherine's First Trip to the Zoo

David, Katherine and I went to the Atlanta Zoo today, while Josh, Mollie and Jeff went to Savannah with their dad. I needed to get out of the house, as the overwhelming anger I am feeling right now towards people who refuse to acknowledge what anyone with any sense realizes, many people in the Gulf Coast Region have died needlessly in the last week, due to the complete incompetence of too many people.

Anyway, I digress. We got up early and went while it was still cool, so the animals were active. Katherine's favorite were the turtles. But ONLY if they were swimming. She loved running around and pointing at things though, and enjoyed petting the goats at the petting zoo. We stayed about 3 hours, which was long enough to wear her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home