I've decided to blog again
Of course, when I temporarily closed down my Photobucket account awhile back, I lost all of my pictures, so if an entry refers to a pic, you will just have to use your imagination.
After leaving my job last August, I was in a funk, so I completely quite blogging (or talking to most people). Now that I'm back among the living and working, however, I figured it would be a good way to journal the happenings in our lives. I know that it has been interesting to go back and read previous posts, some have made me laugh and some have made me cry all over again.
It's a new day (and a new year) though, and I'm ready to tackle anything. Welcome to My World.....
After leaving my job last August, I was in a funk, so I completely quite blogging (or talking to most people). Now that I'm back among the living and working, however, I figured it would be a good way to journal the happenings in our lives. I know that it has been interesting to go back and read previous posts, some have made me laugh and some have made me cry all over again.
It's a new day (and a new year) though, and I'm ready to tackle anything. Welcome to My World.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home