At Home with the Holmes

In the spirit of sharing with our friends and family, I am finally starting a blog. Here you will find Musings from Mom, Dave's Diatribes, an occasional thought from a child, and all together, our thoughts on raising 4 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I am mom to 4 children, 16, 14, 11 and 3. I am married to my soulmate, David. I just started in Real Estate after leaving the Theatre. I spend alot of time online, but have met some of my "best friends" through computer boards.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

And a week later....

I have another binding agreement. I'm excited, but now I'm even more scared, because I have actual real people counting on me to not screw this thing up. I'm pretty sure the other agents in the office are ready to toss me out on my behind for asking so many questions, but everyone has been just wonderful about answering even the most silly questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home